After the Land Sales in 1900
, several plots had new buildings erected, later the plots were sub divided and now there are very many more. Some have been altered beyond recognition, some bungalows have had the roof removed and an upstairs built. The oldest property, Rushden Lodge
was demolished about 2000 and a new house built on the site. Higham Park Lodge
had earlier been used for Manor Court sittings hence the name Court Estate.