All Saints Church
A fine addition - a restaurant built behind the old bulding.
Nags Head public house - closed for refurbishment
Below: 1970s 'Admat' (beermat) with a brief history
Hargrave Hall - sometime used as executive offices for the Ward-White Group.
Above: detail of the brickwork patterns and the date stone 1857.
right: The old School is re-roofed and used as the village hall.
School Attendance Report
Return to Hargrave Village Index