Click here to return to the main site entry page
Click here to return to the previous page

Little Irchester Chapel
Built in 1892

The chapel was opened in 1893 as a Wesleyan Chapel, and became a Congregational Chapel in 1899.

foundation stone laid in 1892
Foundation Stones laid on 29th December 1892

Milton Hall plaque The chapel in 2012
Above is a plaque commemorating the
Centenary of Parish Councils
Above is the entrance to the new extension
named Milton Hall
Right: the chapel in 2012


Click here to return to the main index of features
Click here to return to the villages index
Click here to e-mail us