|The Robin Hood was at the bottom of Hill Street, near the junction with Brook Street. In 1739 it was called the Maidenhead, owned by Richard Tomlinson.
William Blow, victualler and butcher was landlord in the mid 19th century. In 1877 it was listed as the Robin Hood and Little John when William Lack, also a butcher, was proprietor.
Amos Knighton, grocer and farmer kept the Robin Hood in the 1880s and 1890s.
It was demolished in the 1970s.