Click here to return to the main site entry page
Click here to return to the previous page
Succoth Church
1800 - 1957

The Church in High Street about 1950
The Succoth Church in about 1950

Northampton Mercury, 08 February 1868 

W’boro County Court
John Watts v Charles Randall both of W’boro:
More than 5 years ago the plaintiff who lets out horses, vans, &c, for hire, entered into contract with members of the Rev. C. Drawbridge's congregation, to convey them to and from Rushden every Sunday to chapel, in a van known as the "Providentia," distance of ten miles and back. The agreement,.... ……[more]


Click here to return to the main index of features
Click here to return to the Churches & Chapels index
Click here to e-mail us