Click here to return to the main site entry page
Click here to return to the previous page

Cafés


1910 Phillipson's Directory

Extract from Florence Simpson: Around the end of WWI they moved to no 22 High Street South, where Arthur ran a small cafe ......

Olive Branch
The Olive Branch cafe is run by the Salvation Army,
and stands on the former site of W H Darnell

Galleon Cafe - 93 High Street South - c1960


Click here to return to the main index of features
Click here to return to the History index
Click here to e-mail us