Rushden Industrial Co-operative Society
Dial Farm - Bedford Road
1909 by Mr F Whittemore
The farm was purchased in 1910.
We have no more information at present, but we do have this series of photographs.
Dial Farm house and the sun dial on the gable wall.
Colin Bryant Collection - Courtesy of Rushden Museum
Dial Farm with sundial on the end wall, and row of cottages beyond.
The man with cart is standing at the entrance track to the
Sundial on the Farm wall
Obituary of Mrs Whittemore 1922
click here to return to the Co-op introduction page