Click here to return to the main site entry page
Click here to return to the previous page

Co-op Hall


Co-op Hall and drapery was built in 1903
Inside the Co-op Hall in 1908 - The hall was used for many functions, celebrations, for displays of Christmas goods, for trade shows, and by Co-op groups such as the education branch.
In May 1915 the hall was used as a writing room for Soldiers.

ticket tax
Ticket for "Ann" 1920 cost 2/- inc. tax
and the stamps on the back - 4d tax

1980s
1950s next to the hall stands the Succoth Church

1950's Autumn Fair held in the Co-op Hall


Click here to return to the main index of features
Click here to return to the History index
Click here to e-mail us