It had been previously been kept by William Wright, druggist and chemist, for about twenty years, from about 1922 into the 1940s.
About 1970 they moved to a larger shop at 74 High Street.
Bottle from 74 High Street
74 High Street was a pharmacy and photographic department. Films for developing could be posted through the letterbox. At 72 a greengrocery department. Below shows the blinds were lowered at the greengrocery but only a dooor blind was used at the chemist's. The door between the shops was for access to the accommodation above; some were let for residential use, others used as storerooms.