Click here to return to the main site entry page
Click here to return to the previous page
1851 Religious Census

Higham Park - Extra Parochial



Wesleyan Methodist Dwelling House.
Erected First used as a place of worship in 1828. Not a separate and entire building. Not used exclusively for worship; a dwelling house.

Free Sittings
80
other sittings
none
standing
none
On 30 March the morning General Congregation
20
Attendance average during previous 12 months
the morning General Congregation
30

Signed by Ralph Dearlove, Member (Farmer), Higham Park.


PRO Ref: HO129 171 31
Click here to return to the main index of features
Click here to return to the Churches & Chapels index
Click here to e-mail us