heel factory at the top of Denmark Road,
was extended in 1910. It has since been used by several companies including Horace Wright
, Walter Knight
Frank Eady Press, and in 2007 by J C Pine.
had 6, 7, 8 & 9 built in 1896 and rented them in 1910 to Mrs Fosket, Mr T E Brown, and Mr Charles Bates, and he lived at No. 9, later moving to No. 7. [see Council Plan 414
In 1917 No. 7 was chosen for the War Shrine.