Newton Road Factory
The factory, originally Ashford & Campion's heel factory, was built in 1908 between the
. In 1922 John White took it over and expanded it several times.
Ashford & Campion's
The factory was demolished and flats
were built on the site in 2002.
The plaque on the building - Risdene Court.
was built in 1905 and the