Click here to return to the previous page

Project News

The former Cunnington's factory - Park road
This factory at the corner of Crabb Street/Park Road originally
belonged to Cunnington Bros. From about 1940 it was one
of the factories used by Bignells and later by John White.


  • The News pages have an overview of the project since it began in 2007, and tracks its progress. On 1st May 2009, an IT Kiosk was installed at Rushden Museum, and this completed the Heritage Lottery Funded project.
    We also issued a DVD "A History of Rushden". [
    click here for a DVD Order Form] We will continue to add to the website as long as we have material to process. There are now over 17,000 pages!
    A New DVD "A Bird's Eye View" has been produced by Friends of St Mary's Church, with collaboration from Rushden Research.


Click here to return to the main index of features