Click here to return to the main site entry page
Click here to return to the previous page

Steadfast Boot Co
94 Moor Road
Factory at the corner of Moor Road and Washbrook Road.
This view is of the rear in Midland Road.
The Steadfast Boot Co first advertised here in 1920.
From 1924 it was Mashford and Daniels, boot heel makers.

In 1940 new occupiers, F Stevens, moved here from further along the road at 65 Moor Road. They traded here until at least 1969 under the title of Stevens Leather Factors.



Click here to return to the main index of features
Click here to return to the Shoe Trade index
Click here to e-mail us