D W Sherwood - Antiques Centre
Now numbered 59 Little Street
61 Little Street - corner of Harborough Road
Manning Street is just around the corner from the farm
Harborough Road, formerly Harborough Park was, in the 19th Century, owned and farmed by the Manning family. The last of the family was Alfred, who sold the 107 acre farm and moved from the Farm House, 61 Litt1e Street, in 1887 to Olney.
One of the oldest buildings to survive in Rushden.
With just a few terraced houses, this street is behind the Farm House and this grass area with footpath into the Barrington Road estate, and on up towards the Bypass and Harborough Field Surgery.